- April 2014: Kathleen directs new solo show Born of a Fairytale at Triskelion Arts.
- October 2012: Residency for Swell at Atomic Centre in Winnipeg.
- Summer 2012: Dramatic Adventure Theatre partners with the Puppet Kitchen to create Jason Williamson’s new play
A Girl With No Wings. Kathleen directs. dramaticadventure.com & puppetkitchen.com.
- March 2012: Kathleen’s adaptation of the comic Swell headlines Culture Project’s Women Center Stage Festival. More info here: womencenterstage.org & swellshow.org
- January 2012: Kathleen works with Big Art Group on Broke House, premiering at the American Realness Festival at
Abrons Art Center. More info at bigartgroup.com.
- October 2011: Kathleen received the Denham Fellowship by the Society for Stage Directors and Choreographers. The
fellowship, which honors outstanding early-career directors, was awarded in support of Swell.
- April 2011: Kathleen pioneered the Dramatic Adventure Theatre Teaching Artist Residency in Esmeraldas, Ecuador.
- January 2011: In honor of the 50th anniversary of Kennedy’s inauguration, Kathleen directed Jason Williamson’s new play “American Scrapbook: A Celebration of Verse” at the Kennedy Center.
Click here to read the preview in the January 26th issue of the Washington Post.
- December 2010: Kathleen co-produced Komixblender, a variety night of performance inspired by comics. She presented an excerpt of Swell, her adaptation of Juliacks’ graphic novel. See images from the book here.
- May 2010: Kathleen was an International Forum fellow at Theatertreffen, a festival honoring the best German-language theater. Forty emerging theatermakers met, saw selected productions and collaborated in practical workshops.
For more info on Theatertreffen click here.